What is the Reading Log?
The Reading Log software program allows you to keep track of all of the books you have read. Great for any summer reading requirements or contests. I created this to track my Son's summer reading and decided to offer it to the schools system for FREE.
Reading Log is simple and easy-to-use! You'll be up-and-running before you know it.
Ways You Can Use Reading Log:
Here's are a few ways that our customers are using Reading Log v1.2:
- Keep track of your favorite books.
- Add summaries about the book.
- Use it to track new words that you have learned.
- Add your schools required reading list.
- Record important life events.
- Use it like a calendar.
- Use it for personal growth. One of the great uses is to keep track of personal growth events, such as tracking personal goals or special skills you have acquired.
And that's just a handful of ways you can use Reading Log. The more you use it, the more ways you'll find to keep notes on important things happening in your life.
Features You Will Love...
Here are some of the Reading Log's features:
- Unlimited entries. Store as many entries as you need, there is no limit. 5, 10, 100, 500. You can store as many entries as you'd like in Reading Log database.
- Quickly add an entry at any time. Add or update entries in a flash. The software is simple and loads fast. This means you can be in-and-out in a jiffy.
- Big entries, little entries. You can include as little or as much in your entries as you need to. You can add a few words in each entry blank, or you can write a whole book!
- Export your entries. If you need all your entries in another program, you can easily export every entry out of Reading Log. And/or quickly print your information.
- Small and nimble. Reading Log launches quick, lets you get to adding, editing or reviewing your entries fast. No big, fat programs to slow down you or your computer.
- Actively developed. We are constantly improving our program and tailoring it to the needs of our users. So your suggestions are greatly appreciated.
We've worked hard to create an application that is powerful, but still easy-to-use. We hope you'll love it as much as we do!
Click to download your own copy of the Reading Log, and you can be using it in only a couple minutes! Don't forget to tell your friends too.
My only request is to receive your comments, suggestions, or testimonial about this software. (If you don't mind) Send to: